April 15-May 15, 2021 | Virtual Conference
Notice: We're Going Virtual
The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority. IEEE has been monitoring the developing COVID-19 pandemic (Coronavirus).
The World Health Organization has declared COVID-19 (Coronavirus) to be a pandemic, many governments have enacted travel bans and numerous state and local governments are prohibiting large or even moderately-sized public gatherings. Such bans on travel and public gatherings are likely to increase in number and scope in the coming weeks.
After studying and evaluating the announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, we are sorry to announce that the in-person gathering of IEEE SYSCON 2021, scheduled to be held March 22-25, 2021 in Vancouver, Canada has been cancelled. IEEE SYSCON 2021 will now be held as a virtual conference, to be held April 15 – May 15, 2021. Attendees will receive access to all of the presentations for the duration of the conference! Please stay tuned for more important conference information.
Mark Your Calendars
Call for Papers
The IEEE Systems Council facilitates interactions among communities of interest on system-level problems and applications. System-level thinking is essential in the world today, not only for technical systems, but also for society at large. The Council addresses the discipline of systems engineering, including theory, technology, methodology, and applications of complex systems, system-of-systems, and integrated systems of national and global significance.
Topics for Consideration
- Systems Engineering
- Engineering Systems-of-Systems
- Systems Architecture
- Complex Systems
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing
- Modeling & Simulation
- Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering Education & Theory
- Systems Integration & Verification
- Decision-making for Complex Systems
- Autonomous Systems
- Robotic Systems
- Sensors Integration & Application
- Large-Scale Systems Integration
- Space and Communication Systems
- Medical Systems
- Defense Systems
- Gaming and Entertainment Systems
- Transportation Systems
- Environmental Systems
- Energy Management and Sustainability, including Renewable Energy
- Socio-technical Systems track
The conference caters to both practitioners and academics, providing a forum to exchange ideas and experiences on technology, methodology, applications, study cases, and practical experiences.
For this purpose, the format of the submissions is requirements:
- Case studies and practical experiences in the Industry: short papers presenting practical ideas, real cases, and practical achievements.
- Research and application papers: long manuscripts addressing novel ideas, theoretical issues, technology, methodology, and applications.
Papers of both categories should be submitted electronically to the EDAS IEEE SysCon 2021 Submission Portal.
To simplify paper slotting to Tracks, authors will be limited to selecting one Topic area only from the listing above. If the paper does not fit any of the topic areas, there will be an “other” option. For comprehensive information, please reference the
conference web site at: ieeesyscon.org
Who We Are
Raytheon Company, USA
Technical Program Chair
Queen’s University, Canada
University of Perugia, Italy
Royal Military College of Canada, Canada
Raytheon, Inc., USA
Long Island University, USA